Jay Hunter Technical Blog
Technical blog to showcase projects I have worked on and other professional achievements.
Latest Blog Post
Planned Projects for 2023
Projects completed and currently working on.
Papers, Write-ups, & Reports
Various written works done as coursework and extra-curricular events.
- Efficiency of Machine Learning Methods in the Detection of DDoS Attacks
- Critical Review of Semi-Supervised K-Means DDoS Detection Method Using Hybrid Feature Selection Algorithm
- Unmanned Firefighting Vehicle Control System Concept Report
- Unmanned Firefighting Vehicle Final Design
Talks and Workshops
Talks and Workshops I’ve presented. Not all slides or scripts are linked as I do not own the full copyright to, or I forgot to get a back up of the slides before losing access.
- SQL Injection for Beginners
- Ghidra Crash Course
- Introduction to PCBs - Designing a Circuit for an LED Torch
- REvil Ransomware an Overview and Analysis
Events I’ve helped plan, organise, and run.